Wolf and his CBI team are available to consult on the following topics:
- Securing IT operations — vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, building defense-in-depth
- Securing software development — application security testing for mobile and Web, securing the development lifecycle
- Incident response — assess the response plan, execute security exercises, developing response capabilities
- Audit and compliance — prepare for PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and other mandates
- Security program maturity — benchmark controls against ISO, NIST, or CIS Critical Security Controls, roadmapping improvement
Want to work together on something fun? Contact Wolf for more information.
Looking to get into IT security, expand your existing security career, or enhance your security program? Reach out. Wolf coaches professionals in the following three areas:
- Career launch — recent graduates making the transition from the university to the IT security industry
- First 90-days — IT security professionals taking a new position and making a strong start
- Next step — People in leadership positions who are pushing their security program forward
Want to collaborate on getting your career to the next level? Contact Wolf for more information.
Wolf is available to speak on the topics of risk management, security information management, business continuity, cloud computing (IaaS), and DevOps. His current favorite topics to speak on are:
- Changing culture — creating a security culture in employees, developers, IT operations, and across the organization
- Emerging payment systems — learning security lessons from wallets, gift cards, and payment apps
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) — where cyber security meets the physical reality
Contact us below for information on having Wolf speak at your next event.